The Tower of Beatrice DEMO
A downloadable game for Windows
This is the Adventure / Room Escape game about an unlucky Thief, who stole a quite babbling book.
The life of a thief isn’t easy: always hiding in shadows, clients cheat, traps bite…
Executing the order of the mysterious Unknown, you need to make the way in a tower of the powerful sorcerer Beatrice, to steal her Recipes Book and to get out alive.
You’ll have to get into a dream of the Demon of Cold and to find out his intimate desires, to accept a knitted gift from the Granny Spider, to start the Clock Tower, to feed a snail, to give a drink to a demon, to make a cactus to get drunk, to collect a skeleton, and at last, to fix the own fatal fail of Thief.
- Six floors – each one with its own atmosphere and mood;
- Surprising and charming residents of the Tower: demons of Fire, Cold and Dream, Iron Maiden, Hungry Chest and many others;
- The alchemy! Recipes are included!
- Unique puzzles from simple to brain wrecking;
- The atmospheric and immersive soundtrack;
- A lot of allusions to famous games, movies and books – recognize them all!
|Made with||Unity, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Fantasy, Funny, hidden-object, indie, Magic, Point & Click|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
It is DEMO.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.